At DriveIT Digital, we ensure your privacy remains confidential & safe, and whenever you provide any information to us by any means such as contact us form/newsletter form/social media advertisements etc., you authorize our team to use it (but not to leak it to any other entity which is outside of the company).
What Does This Policy Cover?
- 3. We do not sell or rent any information collected from you but use the information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- 4. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been outlines to uphold:
1. The right to be notified about Our collection and use of personal data;
2. The right of access to the personal data We hold in our database about you (see section 6);
3. The right to rectification/amendment/upgradation if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
4. The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in
section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
5. The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
6. The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
7. The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
8. Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- 5. If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you.
- 6. What Data Do We Collect?
• business/company name
• contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
• demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
• IP address;
• web browser type and version;
• operating system;
• a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to
• services that you’re interested in
- 7. How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
o Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
• Providing and managing your Account;
• Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
• Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
• Supplying Our services to you please take note of that We require your personal data keeping in mind the end goal to enter into a contract with you;
• Personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
• Replying to emails from you;
• For leads generation and management for marketing of the services offered by DriveIT Digital.
• Providing you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by contacting us);
• Doing Market research;
• Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually enhance Our Site and your user experience;
o We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation.
o Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. Please refer to section 12 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
o You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
o We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
8. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?.
o As described above in section 6, we only retain your personal data as long as we require in order to use it or for as long as We have your consent to keep it.
- 9. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (if applicable). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request absolutely free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section 10.
- 10. DriveIT may also use information about our customers for internal business purposes, such as billing, statistics, client services, fraud monitoring, and expanding and improving the products offered by DriveIT Digital. Additionally, we may use the information, including postal address and/or email address, to send you product information and marketing material.
- 11. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. However, we cannot guaranty security against "hackers" or other unauthorized accesses that are beyond our control.
12. Cookies Policy:
- 13. We may contact you via email in the future regarding your orders and requests and to tell you about our products or services.